Pineapple Cove Academy is a leader in Early Childhood Education in Brevard County. We have a professional and dedicated staff and we firmly believe that continuing education of our staff is vital to ensure every child's future success.
• John Moran, Founder
• Beth Moran, Founder
• Tom Moran, Founder
• Becky Nagel, Director Pineapple Cove Academy North Shore
• Jourdan Haven, Assistant Director Pineapple Cove Academy North Shore
• Waleska Colon , Administrative Assistant Pineapple Cove Academy North Shore
• Nicole Silvestri, Director Pineapple Cove Academy Palm Bay
• Wendy Ginader, Assistant Director Pineapple Cove Academy Palm Bay
• Lisa Snow, Assistant Director Pineapple Cove Academy Palm Bay
• Amber Farrell, Administrative Assistant Pineapple Cove Academy
John Moran, Beth Moran, Austyn Moran, Tommy Moran
Jourdan Haven, Lisa Snow, Nicole Silvestri, Waleska Colon, Becky Nagel, Heather Stables, Wendy Ginader
Teacher Qualifications & Certifications
Teachers must have completed or be currently enrolled in course work through The Department of Children and Families 40 hours required training. Pineapple Cove Academy is an A.P.P.L.E. and Gold Seal accredited school. All lead teachers must hold a current FCCPC (formerly known as CDA). All teachers must complete the First Aid and CPR training within 30 days of employment. Lead teachers at Pineapple Cove Academy in our VPK program must hold a minimum of an Associate Degree in Elementary or Early Childhood education. Continuing education is essential to the growth in early education. Teachers are required to have a minimum of 24 hours in-service yearly.